These are absolutely incredible, and super easy to make. Nothing fancy here, just some truly soul-satisfying food.
SHIT THAT YOU NEED
- Pan (I prefer cast iron)
- Butter or Ghee
- Ground Beef (I used 45-day dry-aged spinals dorsi)
- Minced or Sliced Onion (I used red, but you can use other shit)
- Minced or Sliced Pickle
- Minced or Sliced Tomato
- Sliced American Cheese
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Shredded Iceburg Lettuce (If you like fancy shit, then fine)
- Taco Shells (I used flaccid corn, but you can use rock-hard)
HOW THE FUCK TO MAKE THEM
- Heat up your pan and toss in a little bit of butter or ghee. Once that’s liquefied, throw in your beef and your onions.
- Chop and mix them together with the spatula to get a uniform distribution of onions into the ground beef.
- Spread the meat and onions across the entire surface of the pan.
- WAIT. Allow a crisp to form on the bottom of the meat and onion mixture.
- Flip the mixture over to get a crisp on the other side.
- Cover the the meat and onions with slices of American cheese.
- Cover the pan with a lid, allowing the cheese to become melted.
- Scoop some of this “cheeseburger” mix into your taco shells.
- Add lettuce, tomato, pickle and thousand island dressing.
- EAT, SHIT, REPEAT.