I came across an amazing drink that Chef Admir from Ben & Jack’s Steakhouse whipped up for the holiday season. It’s called the Steak Sauce Martini.
- 1oz Bourbon
- 1oz Eggnog
- 1oz White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1oz Frangelico
- 1/4 teaspoon Steak Sauce
- 1 Strip of Bacon (for stirring)
- Smear the steak sauce on the inside of a chilled martini glass.
- In a shaker with ice, add bourbon, eggnog, white chocolate liqueur and Frangelico.
- Shake and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with strip of bacon.
If its too much work for you to make at home, then take a trip over to Ben & Jacks to try it out.